Re: [LAD] So what do you think sucks about Linux audio ?

On 02/06/2013 12:51 AM, Gabbe Nord wrote:

http://www.nngroup.com/articles/ten-usability-heuristics/ <- that's also
something to take a brief look at. Those heuristics are frequently used
when doing quick training of evaluators for usability, and might be
worth looking into when looking over your own UI. Evaluation using this
could be very effective, and easily taught to people. Maybe we should
look into having a couple of people getting trained with that (resources
available online for free naturally, and training is fairly short) so we
can aid developers in Linux Audio if they want the help. I'll look into
this, I'd love to get some more experience with evaluation anyway.

Thanks, Gebbe, for that link! Delightful summary and excellent rules of thumb! I hope more programmers pay attention to them!

--
David
gnome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx