Sonatina sonatina sonatina....

Hi list

I might be an impationent lazy fellow, but I have now googled and toyed and experimented with qsampler and the sonatina orchstra samples in different varieties through different sources with the OpenOctave file and without, and some samples load and some don't and I just want to load the whole thing into linuxsampler and play... Some people seem to be able to from the googling I've done. Can one of you please step up and give a step by step instruction as to what to do - please!!

All the best
Ketil