Re: [OT] Beers for live use

On 11/23/2012 08:58 PM, Edgar Aichinger wrote:
no need to carry those around, you can find them in virtually every supermarket!

Yes but that's not the same beer, at least, it is said it is not the same beer. I wouldn't be surprised if SABMiller puts the same beer in every brand they sell but people are all in awe when the stuff is on draught at the brewery in Plzen itself.

nice beer indeed:)

True, Pilsner Urquell is very tasty indeed. Pity I barely drink beer from multinationals. So no Heineken, Inbev, SABMiller or Bavaria beers in my fridge.

I hope I can make it too to Graz this time, the only thing speaking against it is my daughter's b'day on May 9th...

Then it's my son's birthday too. So I won't be there on the first day of the conference.

Jeremy

Edgar