Re: Music made with Linux: Kaotik Samanyolu

Hello ali!
Thanks for sharing this song. I have a feeling, that the mix is still on rather struggling feet. The vocals are very quiet. though that might not just be the mix, but your insecure singing. I can say that, without feeling bad in the slightest, because I know, that I tortued the list long enough with that. :-) Also the vocals are in quiet a different room than the synth flute. You might have put on some more reverb to get a little more union. Then it might even work better with the volume balance, that you currently have between vocals and synth. I do like the flute, it's a nice sound, it does the song very well in my ears. Charming! The other synth sound later on reminds me of old days. There was a radioplay series orchestrated by an advanced home organ/synth. That sound, perhaps the filter, perhaps just its basic makeup, is so reminiscent of that. Definitely rather late 70s or very early 80s. It's a nice contrast to the flute. The switch from one to the other is alas a little abrupt or disjoint. I still like it a lot.
  Thanks for sharing and do continue!
  Warmly yours
        Julien