Re: [OT]: El cheapo, el-almost-stupido MP3-player

Hi Len!
Thaks for the info. Actually one correction for the books though: the i-products would be more expensive, than I'm looking for, but they are actually quite accessible. should you have an iPhone, you might turn on voiceOver, when you're outside. It gives you very good access to the phone and a lot of extra apps. Well the inaccessible apps should be exceptions. :-) Thanks again, I think I will go with one of those rockbox things after all, since they at least have a clear specification of more or less guaranteed features.
  Kind regards
        Julien