Re: Simple hardware & software for digitizing analog audio recordings

> others looking for an inexpensive (under US $40)
> but decent way to digitize existing analog recordings

When I had not much money Daniel James posted a link to an elCheapo PCI
Envy24 card at Ebay. Costs were around 30€. I already owned one of those
cards and got this card from Ebay too, TerraTec EWX 24/96. It can't
compare with my RME card, but it's ok for some usage and even today I'm
using both TerraTec cards for MIDI.

Useful audio cards must not be expensive. A replacement for onboard crap
does cost less than 50€/$ and it's able to replace some stereo.
For producing music IMO it's better to spend some more money, if
possible.

- Ralf