Re: OS for realtime operation

On 01/11/2012 10:11 PM, Carlos sanchiavedraz wrote:

        To add some more choice to those great responses here in this
        thread, a would mention KXstudio[2]. I liked it when I tested
        some time ago, nice and well finished.

    Gotta get to it. falkTX has done some great work on his Linux audio
    tools too.

Yes, not only with KXstudio itself, but with some apps he did that are
included in that I like. Since I tested them I'm interested, and maybe
some (not so far day) I hope to put in contact with him.

Well, I tried KXStudio on my laptop. It requires processors with PAE, and my laptop doesn't have such a processor.

I think it's kind of silly to use PAE. If you need that kind of address space, forget 32-bit and just go with 64-bit.

--
David
gnome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx