Re: OS for realtime operation

2012/1/11 Dave Phillips <dlphillips@xxxxxxxxxx>
On 01/11/2012 09:37 AM, Carlos sanchiavedraz wrote:

... I would say give a try to Musix ...

Agree++.

I have to tell you that Musix v3 it's going to be a great jump forward compared to v2.

That's good news, Carlos, I look forward to testing the new version.

We would really love to have you're feedback, and this goes of course for all dear LAU folks. Our resources are limited but we work as fast as we can.
I will post here information as soon as possible.

To add some more choice to those great responses here in this thread, a would mention KXstudio[2]. I liked it when I tested some time ago, nice and well finished.

Gotta get to it. falkTX has done some great work on his Linux audio tools too.

Yes, not only with KXstudio itself, but with some apps he did that are included in that I like. Since I tested them I'm interested, and maybe some (not so far day) I hope to put in contact with him.

Best,

dp

Thanks as always, Dave.

--