A small tune on the flute

Hello everyone!
Yes I had the opportunity of borrowing a friend's flute for a week.That isn't a long time and I haven't played it a lot even before that. So I am doing it rather inexpertly. Still that tune wanted out. It's actually part of the 3-part invention in G-minor. If I add, that it is by Bach, I suppose I will surprise no one. :-)
http://juliencoder.de/nama/companion.ogg

  Or:
http://juliencoder.de/nama/companion.mp3
  Or via the website:
http://juliencoder.de/nama/music.html
The flute was a simple Yamaha flute, the microphone my usual xray live mic. I think I stood a little too close to the microphone and I could have done more about deadening the room, but I still like it. Not because of my playing, just because it's a nice piece of music and the flute is a very nice instrument. Comments are welcome as always, you may criticise my playing abilities, but don't expect me to get a chance to practise too soon. :-)
  Warmly yours
           Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;

======      Find my music at      ======