FOSDEM 2012

Hello lists,

DISCLAIMER: I am not affiliated with FOSDEM.

who is going to attend the FOSDEM Open Source Developers meeting in Brussels(Belgium) on 4./5. February?
http://fosdem.org/2012/
There is no registration or fee (but you can donate).

Since the LAC is in the USA this year maybe not many Europeans have the money to travel there, this could be an opportunity to meet anyway.

I think I will go, somebody announced an inofficial Music Notation Meeting on the Lilypond mailing list.

Nils