Re: [slightly OT] Musical citation (what is allowed?)

On 30/11/11 21:29, Fons Adriaensen wrote:
On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 11:48:01PM +0300, Louigi Verona wrote:

[...]

As for restaurants, I wish they did not play it at all =)

I agree. Or at least keep it at low level. I created a near incident
a few weeks ago

I remember a few years ago we went to this 'traditional country' pub in England for a family gathering: they put us in a kind of separated area as there were quite a few of us... No one would expect they would pump trashy commercial radio at a volume which hardly enabled us to talk... I politely asked them to turn the volume down, which they politely refused to do. Solution: I got on a chair and physically disconnected the two (enormous) speakers above our head. We had a pleasant, *quite*, meal. When we left I was tempted to leave the things disconnected to the benefit of the next customers, but it was a family gathering and I had to maintain my 'good boy' reputation :)

Lorenzo.