Re: OT - Digital Rights

Hello!
The idea is clear, however it does seem to take away the advancements of computer
technology. You ask: how about loaning an e-book over the net? Well, how about just
copying it? I have no problem with that. This is such a great thing, that we have files
which are so small physically that we can almost treat them like pure ideas.
If I loan an e-book to my friend, now I do not have it. If I copy it to him - we both have
it. I always thought it is great possibility.

--
Louigi Verona
http://www.louigiverona.ru/