Re: Top DSP plugins?

S. Massy wrote:
On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 08:27:55PM -1000, david wrote:
Portable studio. Why should they worry about having large monitors
or an acoustically known room? Their audience won't be listening on
that kind of equipment or that kind of room. They'll probably be
listening on earphones, possibly at the back of a bus with the sound
cranked up so they can hear it over the bus engine ...
True. Listening to people (older than I am), it used to be people would proof
mixes through car radio systems and ghetto blasters, figuring it was the
"worst" the tracks could be subjected to. Today, I think you're suicidal
if you don't proof your mixes on a MP3 player and earbuds combination.
In fact, I use my bluetooth stereo headset and mobile, figuring you
can't get much worse...

Hee hee! My wife and I finally got phones that can play MP3s and use Bluetooth - but we have no MP3s or Bluetooth headsets. But I can play MP3s on my Tungsten T3 PDA! :-)

--
David
gnome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx