Re: NoiseMaker LV2 port

On 13 October 2011 12:57, Leigh Dyer <lsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Agreed -- something like a plugin version of Specimen (or Petri-Foo) would
> be very handy. FWIW, though, I've had great success with LinuxSampler as an

Although Petri-Foo  development is currently on hold, I do hope to
*eventually* create a LV2 version of it (but there is much more work
to do on it first). Those of you on LAD will have seen the
'inter-process communication' thread discussing GUI<-->JACK data
communication and something similar to that is where Petri-Foo will be
heading when I next resume development of it. Unfortunately I left it
in a bit of a mess but I had a quite intense period of time at the
beginning of this year working on Petri-Foo and just need a break from
it now, and to work on other things such as the pesky personal
website. But Petri-Foo isn't dead yet, just in a coma ;-)

James.