Re: Subject=Re: community pages

Le 06/08/2011 15:48, Aurélien Leblond a écrit :
Another thing I was thinking about is this: When we release a
software, it's really easy to know it's an open source software, it
has the GNU License for example... For music rights, we have the CC
license...
What about creating a logo for music created only with open source
software?

Really like this idea !
"Made with Linux Audio Software" ?
What do you think? A logo only for music creation or any art creation?

We might have both.
Maybe start with a music creation one, and ask the other communities for their opinion on a general one.

If it is music creation only, I might have an idea...

Yep ?

--
   Florent Berthaut