Re: Made with Linux: be mean unto me, please

2011/6/25 Julien Claassen <julien@xxxxxxxx>

 The subject is not a command to give me hell, although you're welcome to do so, if it is your wish. :-) Yet it's the title of my new song. A bit more fusion this time, I suspect, more dynamic changes and some nice arrangements. I can say that, since I'm not really responsible. It happened. Sometimes you're in luck, stricken by the right idea at the right moment. :-)

    Quite good, quite good :-) I'm listening to it right now. I see a bit of Pink Floyd there, could it be?

    Except for the lead electric guitar, the rest of the intruments sound very good. I don't think it's a "wobby art piece of music". It looks quite carefully composed to me. If this is "wobby", I can't wait to see something really elaborated :-)

    Thanks for sharing,

--
        Roberto Suárez Soto