Re: M-audio keyrig 49 not seen by QJackCtrl

On Wed, 22 Jun 2011, fred wrote:

Yep ! Have read the same old thread yesterday, but find nothing to help in it. Maybe read too quick !!

Thanks for analyze, maybe I'll try to reinstall ALSA after the midisport driver, and go to debian's bug after if not working.

ALSA is in the kernel. This is most likely a problem with the kernel.

The midisport package is just firmware to be loaded onto the device. I would go ahead and install it, because older M-Audio devices need it.

The device have 2 years old, maybe a little more, but was ok in Lenny.

This means that Debian has a regression... so they should be able to help you find a fix.

-gabriel