Re: Some new* music

El 30/05/11 17:49, Q escribió:

Beyond Triple Point [9.29]
(i) Theme From Our Old World
(ii) Vale Fanfare: A Change of State
(iii) Recrystallisation

Ok, it's ... weird :-) Though I'm not too fond of prog rock (even if I have "Vroom", by King Crimson; I bought it only for the song "One"), so I'm not the best to judge. This is out of my league, so to speak, technically and composition-wise. I'm actually quite impressed that you can play such different stuff without forgetting what comes next. How did you do this? Did you have a sketch of the song first, or were you improvising as it went by?

Besides that, it's a very clean mix. I specially like the sound of the distorted guitars. What gear (guitar/effects/amp) are you using? Is the guitar recorded with a mic, or direct to the computer?

	Thanks in advance,

--
    Roberto Suarez Soto                   Sorry if I'm a freak, but
                                    I want to bath in your mystique