Re: Music made with Linux: "Heavy Head"

Hello Roberto!
Havng just listened to it, I must say I like it. It sounds fresh and very raw, direct and unpretentious. Though I can be quite a big fan of very elaborate compositions with lots of pomp, this is a welcome and refreshing break from it. perhaps it can even help me find the balance and get back to some music of my own. :-) The only thing I of course have to critisize are the drums. It's a pitty you didn't change the pattern in the different parts. But perhaps it even helps this raw and direct impression along. Like we used to say: And the little Japanese is playing the drums. It's not an insult, it's a sentiment of the times. So please keep on sharing. Mixing wise it compares verynicely to your first track. Teh mix sounds much better, much more balanced in the frequency domain and the stereo panorama is well filled.
  Warm regards
           Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net