Re: LinuxSampler problem (notes disappearing)

-------- Original Message  --------
Subject: Re:  LinuxSampler problem (notes disappearing)
From: Julien Claassen <julien@xxxxxxxx>
To: Christopher Cherrett <ccherrett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Harry Van Haaren <harryhaaren@xxxxxxxxx>, linux-audio-user <linux-audio-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 04/13/2011 11:44 AM
i Christopher!
I'm with you there. I compile allmy major audio software pieces from source and try to use the recommended - newest - versions. But I had that problem this year in Feburary, so it seems to have been there for a bit. My versions is from mid-march.
  The version I had before, didn't have that.
Another note: In the meantime I switched systems (new CPU) and kernel (from 2.6.30 to 2.6.38). No problems with any other software so far. My previous Linuxsampler version was 1.0.0 release, I had that for some time.
  Kindly yours
          Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net
the Linux TextBased Studio guide
http://www.juliencoder.de
What piano are you playing with, what is your system spec?

What did you configure linuxsampler with when compiled?

Jackmidi has always given me far superior results.

--
Christopher Cherrett
ccherrett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx