LinuxSampler problem (notes disappearing)

Hello Everyone!
I recently started having problems with my Linuxsampler. I've seen that ones before at a friend's place, but never had it myself. I'm currently running LinuxSampler 1.0.0.cvs10. Especially when I load a big piano and use the sustain pedal, after a while notes keep disappearing. I may hit them and hit them again and then they will play. Even if I lift up on the pedal, the problem keeps persisting. I have to completely reload the instrument, which is a bugger, since it takes ages. And that way LS isn't useable anymore in recordings. It's not reliable. Does anyone have an idea, why that is, if I may change something in my setup to prevent that? Or is there a fix already?
  Kindest regards
             Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net