Re: Music Made with Linux: The Infinite Repeat - Money or Love (DJ AutoStatic Remix)

Jeremy Jongepier wrote:

This is actually the very first track I made with Linux. Recently I listened to it again and felt this track deserved some more attention so I decided to remix it. Originally this track was made with LMMS and I recorded the vocals with Qtractor. I kept the vocals and parts of the drumsamples and I also stuck with the bass line for the verse and some of the effects.

All that rework produced a track I really enjoyed. Listening to it through headphones. It doesn't sound over-distorted to me. Maybe less compression, just to give it a bit more dynamics. The guitars and the vocals are great!

--
David
gnome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx