Re: New release of zita-at1

Am 10.01.2011 11:17, schrieb Peder Hedlund:
Quoting Ken Restivo <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
Hmm. Well I tried to build it, and came up short:

g++ -O2 -ffast-math -Wall -MMD -MP -DVERSION=\"0.2.1\"
-DSHARED=\"/usr/local/share/zita-at1\" -march=native
-I/usr/X11R6/include `freetype-config --cflags` -c -o zita-at1.o
zita-at1.cc
In file included from button.h:27,
from styles.h:26,
from zita-at1.cc:28:

This is on Debian Lemmy. Some Googling indicated to me that I need

Ah, the infamous Lemmy edition of Debian.

The Ian Kilmister-Edition of Debian replaces the distribution formerly known als "Debian Lenny" since Mr. Kilmister has sponsored a sixpack of Holsten Alkoholfrei, he had purchased by accident while touring Germany. The sixpack was accepted and drunken by maintainers of kernel, GNOME, KDE and Emacs-packages after lengthy discussions on hidden mailing-lists. Since the bottles are empty now, Kilmister is accepted the new head of Debian. Since Ian Lemmy Kilmister is a known and well-reputed hater of politics he gracefully declines from influencing anything in the work of the Debian-peolpe, such as writing a blog, hiring marketing-experts and/or usability-artists.

Only his name will be the mark of his devine influence on Debian.

and..

...we are the road-crew!

You shouldn't use that
MotÃreheadizised version ever! It's full of warts so there's no wonder
things won't compile.
If you persist in using it your lawn will eventually die as well.

- Peder