Re: New Synths for LV2

On 01/02/2011 10:13 PM, Jeremy wrote:
Actually, just download the master branch, and run dpkg-buildpackage to get
an Ubuntu package.  The Debian/1-1 tag was just something I created when
experimenting with debian packaging tools.

Yeah, figured that out, thanks!

Try the latest revision.  I can't get any sound from it either actually (no
MIDI keyboard), but the original author said he could. (I'm not sure if he's
saying so before he fixed the bugs he sent me, or after).

 From what I can tell, the default parameters for the so-666 aren't supposed
to make any sound.  You're supposed to start with the feedback low, hold
down some notes, and then slowly turn the feedback up until it starts
droning.

Check, now there's sound coming out of it. Thanks for the pointer.

The others work fine for me with the default parameters and a virtual
keyboard.

Jeremy

Same here. Thanks for these plugins! Having a lot of fun with the feedback synth already!

Best,

Jeremy