A Couple Organ Duets by a friend

Hello LAUers!
So just a few days ago, Kevin sent me these and was quite happy for me to pass them onto you. Two duets of chruch and theatre organ. He uses jOrgan with some soundfonts, I believe. I CC'd him, oso if you have questions or nice comments to make, just include him. :-) The first one is a mix of the bell caroll, whatever that is - not too familiar with English christmas carolls - and a Bach chorale (nun komm' der Heiden Heiland). The second one is Jesu, Joy of Men's desiring. Kevin wasn't overly pleased with the playing, but I think it's beautiful. There are some slight timing problems, because the organ software didn't want to behave properly, but it's easy to skip past that.
  I believe the links below should work for a month, then they will go out.
  So enjoy it and thanks Kevin!
http://www.sendspace.com/file/oxiulv
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3lsd4o
  Kindly yours