Batch normalising wav files

Hello

I'm wanting to batch process a bunch of wav files, normalising them all to -0.3 dBFS.

I thought I could do this with normalize/normalize-audio, but it doesn't look to be possible. The man page suggests that simply analysing the file and raising the level so the loudest peak is 0 dBFS isn't normalising, which is news to me:

" --peak
Adjust using peak levels instead of RMS levels. Each file will be adjusted so that its maximum sample is at full scale. This just gives a file the maximum volume possible without clipping; no normalization is done."

That would be okay, except I want them normalising to something other than full scale.

Is there a quick and easy way to do this?

I normally avoid command line stuff as I waste so much time trying to figure out how to get one little one-off task done that I could have done it manually in the meantime. However, although I've wasted a lot of time so far, I have so many files to process that I'm willing to give it a shot.

Thanks in advance