Re: Ardour3

Le 21/12/2010 20:29, Paul Davis a écrit :
On Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 1:56 PM, Ken Restivo<ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:

the alternative is for us to do development in secret and i don't
think that this really serves anyone very well.
This is exactly the problem, and it is very fundamental.

Developers can't control the user experience of an open source software package. Full stop. It is not possible. The users, and the distributions, have a lot more say in it.
I'm not talking about user experience of a released program. There's
no question that its not possible to control this.

I'm talking about the user experience of a not-yet alpha-released
program. There's probably no question that its possible to control
this either, but the fact that its possible for the concept to even
exist is a function of the fact that we've developed ardour3 "in the
open" rather than keeping it hidden until we think its ready for
public evaluation.

PLEASE PEOPLE !

Let Paul, and Team, work -or have holydays if they like to-

they can't lose their time to reply to ~troll (yes, ~ MEANS some kind of)
instead of coding....

The point is, what do you want ? Somebody to talk or A3....