Hydrogen Jack Transport problem

Hi,

Are the Hydrogen devs aware of Syncing problems, for example Qtractor with Hydrogen? I heard at least two people complaining about it. Imho Hydrogen looses much of it's potential when Jack Tranport is not working properly.

I just want to report it, I don't use Hydrogen myself a lot these days though, so I am afraid I can't help you more then just reporting it.

Regards,

\r