Music made with linux: Banksters - Dubby Dubstep

Hi,

Just uploaded this new track. It's kind of a dub/dubstep blend. With a bit
of tech and some skanking riddims in the mix.

http://djcj.org/audio/kotau/banksters/Banksters-DJ_Kotau_Session_2010-12-06.flac
http://djcj.org/audio/kotau/banksters/Banksters-DJ_Kotau_Session_2010-12-06.ogg

It's not "perfect" but I'm not sure how much more time I can spend on it
so thought it would be good to get it out now while it is fresh.

The ogg was normalised by ardour3 (default settings). I think the overall
levels on both versions are a bit quiet in general.

Recorded with hydrogen (default 303 kit), ams (basslines/fx) and ardour3.
Uses the Calf Vintage delay for the delay lines.

This one is not as experimental as some of my other work so maybe a bit
more accessible.

Cheers.

--
Patrick Shirkey