Re: Scalpel Audio Editor 0.8.0

And finally a suggestion that will make Scalpel even more effective:
Make the
key combination SHIFT+END mark the sound from the position point to
the end of
the sound. Using the mouse for doing this is just to time consuming when
working with many samples. The same applies for SHIFT+HOME.

Well, END and HOME (without the SHIFT) do exactly that. I'll add a list
of keyboard shortcuts to the Help menu.

Oops, I had misunderstood what you meant, I got it know: SHIFT+END would set the selection from the position point to the end of the file. Thanks for the suggestion.

Pierre