Re: Scalpel Audio Editor 0.8.0

On Sat, Dec 4, 2010 at 7:42 PM, rosea.grammostola <rosea.grammostola@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
But I'd rather would love to see someone jump on the ReZound project... New projects are nice, finished projects are nicer ;)

Please appreciate that FLOSS developers spend their own free time on it.
They're bound to do what intrests them the most themselves. If that's ReZound for somebody, great.
If somebody wants to create a new initiative with new code base, that's great too.

Also, ReZound is written in C++ using X for its interface, while Scalpel is written
in Python (and bits of Cython) using PyGTK for its interface. They're quite different projects.

Hope you appreciate my point of view. Cheers, -Harry