P37-28Nov2010, a new AVSynthesis video

Greetings,

I've posted a new audio/video experiment on YouTube :

   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdsh8CQlLA0

It's a 5 minute video that took nearly four hours to upload (it's an 800 MB MP4). I rendered it to a lossless compression format with H264 in Kdenlive, and I'm curious to know how well it displays on various viewers. Please advise if you experience any problems with its performance.

Incidentally, this is another one in which the video and audio were created separately. I ran out of available tracks in AVS and had to make the music apart from the video.

Graphics by OpenGL, sound by Csound.

Best,

dp