Re: Sample manager?

On 2010-11-27 13:26, Heikki Ketoharju wrote:

Yeah, I have a logical directory structure too, and as you said, it
isn't wise to depend only on one program. On the other hand, previewing
and tagging would be nice, so that I could identify my samples better
and for example find that one cool snare sample that is somewhere in my
"snare" directory.

On the other hand, this might you lock you into a decision about what defined a cool snare years ago. Shopping around my samples (arrow up/down previews the next sample in renoise) in the moment I need a sound might lead to other choices.

But I see what you mean :-)

--
Atte

http://atte.dk   http://modlys.dk