Re: New workstation | DAW pc

On 09/04/2010 12:54 PM, Dave Phillips wrote:
Greetings,

My machines are not silent but they are nicely quiet. I have two boxes
here with Antec Sonata II cases, fanless video cards, and "smart" Antec
PSUs. You can get cases from Antec B stock at very reasonable prices. My
flat-screen monitors don't make any noise, nor do they interfere with my
audio in any way. Both boxes use Zalman fans for CPU cooling, also very
quiet.

Fanless video cards, good one, I only use fanless video cards too. Also nVidia because they easily allow me to use the fairly high resolution that I'm running. My flat-screens don't interfere either luckily.

Best,

Jeremy