Re: Problem with sound on Rosegarden

Hi Harry,

1: If your using the internal synth in rosegarden, then you need to patch the audio outputs of rosegarden to
the system playbacks, and it should all work.

I don't particularly need or want to use qsynth but thought it was compulsory to enable audio to be produced so it's good to know that option 1 should also work, with Rosegarden's internal synths. Unfortunately, I cannot get it to work even after connecting the audio ins and outs.

2: If your using an external synth, (QSynth), you need to patch the MIDI from RoseGarden to QSynth, and the
Audio from QSynth to the system playbacks.

Unfortunately, this does not work either.

I think your attempting #2, which would mean that if you patch the MIDI to QSynth you migth be in buisness..?
Let me know.. Cheers, -Harry

Not quite sure what I should try next.
Best,
Peter