Re: Problem with sound on Rosegarden

Hi!

First off, this is from memory of RoseGarden 9.x, I dont have it here now. Please read with salt. :-)

1: If your using the internal synth in rosegarden, then you need to patch the audio outputs of rosegarden to
the system playbacks, and it should all work.

2: If your using an external synth, (QSynth), you need to patch the MIDI from RoseGarden to QSynth, and the
Audio from QSynth to the system playbacks.

I think your attempting #2, which would mean that if you patch the MIDI to QSynth you migth be in buisness..?
Let me know.. Cheers, -Harry