Re: Yet another audio interface post

On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 1:25 PM, david <gnome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Louigi Verona wrote:
Guys, is the jack input on the soundcard stereo? My laptop has no line-in and I don't know how to record stereo sound INTO the computer as most even pro soundcards offer only mono inputs.

They offer multiple mono inputs. You hook one stereo channel to one input, the other stereo channel to another input, gang the two inputs together, and you have a stereo input. If that's what you mean by recording stereo.

At least that's what I think you do. I'm sure the pros will correct me!

--
David
gnome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

But where? I looked at the description, I can see only one mono jack input.

--
Louigi Verona
http://www.louigiverona.ru/