Re: [OT] GMail and ML's (was Re: test...)

On 2010-05-14 16:23, drew Roberts wrote:

My posts do not show up as new mail in my inbox, but they do show in the
proper threads and in the proper place whenever there is a response in the
thread they are in.

Is that what you all see?

That's also how it works for me.

The strange thing is that it has worked "as expected" (I get my own mail) for years until a few weeks ago. I used to send via another smtp and accessed gmail through pop3, but no more.

I simply don't wanna spend more time with it now, so I subscribed with my ISP's mail (that I didn't use anyways). Since it can be accessed with IMAP it should be even cooler than gmail. This will also give me the opportunity to switch/test without the need for sending stupid testmails.

--
Atte

http://atte.dk   http://modlys.dk