Re: wikipedia: jack may not meet notability

> I'm sure there's lots of stuff that could be added, the notability
> thing really is a joke..

I dig JACK and think its the bees knees of audio software and all the rest, but I think the guidelines for notability make some fair points:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Notability_(software)

Looking through that page it seems JACK should more than meet those criteria, so a bit of editing is all that's needed. If no one else is up to it I can have a look later this week.

best
-m