Re: best FLAC player?

Cool.  Thanks for the replies, guys.

I guess what I find odd is that both of the players I mentioned purport to play FLAC files but they seem to be buggy at best.

Why is FLAC audio proving to be such a difficult format to reliably support?

I guess I should mention that the player I'm searching for should have some sort of playlist functioniality as well.  Songbird is great in that respect!

MPlayer does not, correct?

Again, thanks for the relies.

-Aaron