Re: Posting style (was: Re: Autotuner for Linux?)

Top post is a question of accesibility to the blind. They shouldn't have to listen to 30 posts every time they want to contribute.
So if you don't what no linux Stevie wonder to post in this list is your decision. But I don't agree with it.

Cheers.

Atentamente,     Jorge Salgueiro (Incitec S.L.)
Use GNU/Linux: free culture for a free society

2009/11/11 Gwenhwyfaer <gwenhwyfaer@xxxxxxxxx>
On 11/11/2009, Leo <leoave@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> People need to get over their top-posting thing.

Much more of this, and I'll be endeavouring to get over my
linux-audio-user thing...

</grumpy>