Re: Building a DAW

 I'd like to thank everyone for all of the help they offered on building
my 16 in, 16 out DAW, and any other suggestions would be appreciated.

 One thing that did strike me however, was that when I originally
suggested using four, Delta 44 cards, a few people said that would be a
problem, and to use two Delta 1010's.  Cool.

 What about if someone needed LOTS of tracks?  Like a professional
studio with a big analog desk that wanted to eschew Protools in favor of
something like Ardour?

 Say 48 in and 48 out, or even 64?

 Does the RME hardware allow for that?

 Best,