Re: state of multimedia

2009/5/6 Patrick Shirkey <pshirkey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi,

They both have alot of power under the hood. I think blender has a nicer interface tho.

My problem with cinelerra-cv was that I couldn't cut the video track without also cutting the audio track.

you must "arm" the audio track, then you can do everything on the video without affecting audio.

I tried for a couple of hours to get it to play nice but it seemed like the selection tool could not be made to work per track.

as above

Patrick Shirkey
Boost Hardware Ltd

-r