Re: Preamp for mic/ guitar (was: hardware: recording voice and acc. guitar)

schoappied wrote:
> My budget is around 100 euro, but don't be to strict on that, maybe I'll
> can get some things second hand...
>
> What about the alternative in this area?
>
> - audio buddy: http://www.thomann.de/nl/m-audio_audio_buddy.htm

I own one of these. I bought it on recommendation from this list, and
I'm very happy with it. I use it for vocals (SM58 mic), electric guitar,
electric bass, and electroacoustic guitar. It's inexpensive and works
perfectly.

I also have an Omni breakout box (with built-in preamps) for my other
Delta 66, but I haven't used it for any serious recording yet, so I
can't comment on its sound. Nice useful box though. :)

Best,

dp