Re: OT: linux phone?

My statement was misunderstood. I merely advised on the development situation and usability status, all documented at their site. I was actually rooting for this FIC offering ever since the first digital proto image showed up and I was scouring for a Linux-based cell. Just like how I'm waiting for KDE 4 to stabilise, I'm still waiting for this to come into the market for mass sales.

I don't know if the current status is any better than what I read about a few days ago, but it wasn't convincing for me to spend roughly 350USD - 450USD on when a mail arrived for a mass order. In the end, I've gotten myself a HTC as the "Linux" phones like the Motorola E6 was a disappointment for the short while I got my hands on them. I may not be purchasing this now, but when it does become an option, I will (: