Re: is there a wiki linux audio?

On Friday 11 January 2008 03:25:52 Jorge Salgueiro wrote:
> it would be great to have a wiki with all the LA apps, there dev statuts,
> description, updated often, kind of a database

  When you say " all ", I do not see this happening anytime soon. Possibly if
someone came up with a robot with a specific mission to locate and report
upon " audio " OSS apps and various other licenses. But when it comes to
linux one will probably find obscure lab filters acting upon sonar recordings
to ambisonic problems.  Could be an interesting list { db }.
Tom