Re: ableton live through wine

Hi list

I saw those posts about Ableton Live in linux with wine.

I've never tried to run it with wine but I have good results with
Innotek VirtualBox, running a XPsp2 in a ubuntu gutsy host.

For now i only tested with audio clips with Live provided audio effects,
no midi, no virtual instruments, but the results are quite good, seems
stable.

And virtualBox is really easy to setup, configure and use.