Re: another song with corin

Folderol wrote:

Once again a very good arrangement, and she has a really good voice.
However, I think it is a bit unfair of you getting her to sing 'Fever'.
It is a steep hill for her to climb, and I get the sense that she
really wasn't comfortable with it.
Thanks for listening, Will, and thanks for the comments. As I mentioned to Thorsten, I'd like to hear her sing it five years from now. :)

Btw, she picks her own songs, I don't force the kids into any material they don't want to do.

Best,

dp