Re: [ANN] JAD 1.0 officially released

Dave Phillips wrote:
david wrote:

.... I wonder how it compares to pure:bolic, dyne:bolic, Musix, Ubuntu Studio, Studio64, or what other's I forgot to include?

I'm writing such an article now for Linux Pro magazine.

However, I'm finding it slow-going. Comparing 32-bit JAD and 64-bit 64 Studio is unfair on various levels. They do share the common factor of being easy to install and configure, but there are significant differences after that. There are also many unique features I like about each distro.

Yes, you would be better off comparing JAD to the 32bit version of 64 Studio. However, I have a rough idea of what your partitioning schemes already look like and I don't blame you for not installing both. ;)

cheers,

tim
/|\