Re: new WYSIWYG score editor ?

There seems to be a new WYSIWYG score editor project here:

  http://vsr.informatik.tu-chemnitz.de/~jan/noteedit/noteedit.html

Just downloaded it. Do not expect a full implementation yet.

Did I understand correctly, isn't this developed by the same guy who did noteedit originally?

He did a excellent job with noteedit, so my hopes are up for this. It's very alpha still, and I couldn't test any previous works I've done, since there is no import of other formats yet.

Tommi